Pilot RC Pitts Challenger 87" 04 Union Jack Scheme
Pilot-RC’s first ever biplane! And it could be no other than the classically beautiful Pitts Challenger.
Fear not about long setup times of traditional biplanes, Pilot-RC’s innovative and patented systems allow you to have the model completely put together in under 5 minutes, to then unleash the acrobatic monster that is our Pitts.
|Wing area:||2,265 “² (1,465 cm²)|
- including GST
- NEW! Pilot-RC’s first ever biplane! Years of experience poured into a new design
- SPECIAL NEW! Pilot-RC new and patented quick release system for fast wing mounting at the field.
- Special Pilot-RC no screw canopy. Quick release with new security latch design.
- Strong but light, specially developed for precision acrobatic and extreme 3D flying
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Internally mounted cowling – so no external screws exposed
- Removable wings , wing stut and stabs.
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fiber main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Servos: 7-8 high torque plus throttle // Uses x1 per aileron (total x4), x1 per elevator and x1 or x2 on rudder
Required extension wire lengths:
- x2 for bottom wing aileron servo: 60cm
- x2 for top wing aileron servo: 87cm (installed in bottom wing) + 52cm (installed in wing struts)
- x2 for elevator servo: 95cm
- x1 for throttle servo
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories…
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-023, 21-033, 21-091, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU866, HANU872, HANU881, HANU874.