Pilot RC Decathlon 122" Scheme CH3
If you are looking for a big plane that runs on a small engine and can still do all the tricks while still being stable, forgiving and even relaxing… You need a Decathlon!
|Model:||Decathlon – 32%|
|Wing area:||2,488 “² (16,055 cm²)|
|Weight:||24.7 lbs (11.2kg)|
VIDEO AND GALLERY:
- Strong yet light weight design, good for acrobatic flying and can even hover!
- Fast to put together at the field
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Internally mounted cowling – so no external screws exposed
- Removable rudder (as well as removable wings and stabs)
- Laser engraved motor mounting position and multiple servo locations available for Rudder setup (pull pull or direct push pull)
- Optional LED Light Set
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-preared pull-pull wires and pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Motor: 50-85cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 7-8 high torque (minimum 20kg) plus throttle // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap, x1 per elevator and x1 or x2 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
- including GST