Pilot RC 74" Slick 02 Blue/Green
Pilot-RC already surprised everyone with a new level of precision and agility with our extremely popular Laser. We have now taken all these great features and grown them into our new Slick.
The Pilot-RC Slick, as well as looking great and offering color schemes designed by legendary Italian designer Mirco Pecorari at Aircraft Studio Design, it once again flys as good as it looks, and that is really saying something!
All the crazy agility and manoeuvrability of the Laser, while keeping the friendly flying characteristics of Pilot-RC planes, the new Slick offers an even further improvement in precision and aero musical performance, feeling like a larger plane, a larger plane that can go nuts!
|Model:||Slick – 74″|
|Wing area:||1,081 “² (6,978 cm²)|
- including GST
- NEW! Hybrid construction from wood and composite materials for specially reinforced fuselage and wings.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for wings and SFG.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for canopy. Especially useful for electric version, fast battery change!
- Film covering applied over a high quality base
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed aileron and elevator hinges (glued and pinned)
- Easy canister installation due to open construction
- Removable wings
- One piece stabilizer
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Pull-Pull system for Rudder servo
- Cowl fits both gasoline and electric motors
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Motor: 30-40cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 4 high torque plus throttle // Uses x2 per aileron, x1 for elevator and x1 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
PILOT-RC RECOMMENDED HARDWARE:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW20AH (20Kg – 0,14s at 8,4v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,6″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)