- 3D unlimited performance
- Superlight rigid airframe
- Balsa and plywood construction
- Custom G10 control horns for optimised throw and precision
- Painted fibreglass wheel pants and cowling
- Main hatch removable with one latch
- Factory applied trim scheme in genuine Oracover®
- Aluminium main landing gear
- Optional 'Shark Teeth' leading edge for wing rock reduction and enhanced low speed control
- Two equipment trays provided to allow gas or electric options to be installed at any time. Removable for great access.
- Full chord aileron counter-balances a low massive roll rate during harrier rolls and maximum control during slow/high alpha flight.
- Optional SFG's included
- Protective wing bags included
- Decorative decals included
- Printed manual
Quique Somenzini, 4 time TOC Champion and F3A World Champion, designed the original QQAC Yak 54 series, and now has used his many years of additional experience to develop the next generation of the QQ Yak 54.
The QQ Yak 54 35cc™ features lightweight balsa, plywood, and carbon construction with innovative aerodynamics to offer extreme 3D and tumbling performance along with predictable and precise handling.
The innovative 'Shark Teeth' leading edge softens the stall at the tip and greatly reduces wing rock. The full-length aileron counter-balances offer high roll rates, even at lower airspeeds. Light wing loading is key to great 3D performance. The over-size fuselage gives to the Yak a truly “50cc presence” in the air and as bonus the engine cylinder head remains inside of the cowling.
Quality components like G-10 custom control horns and genuine Oracover covering help complete the package.