The newest Desert Aircraft offering, Shipping now!
Already proven in competition, the DA215 is a great option for your 40%+ sized model. It boasts tons of torque with a robust build. The length and width are nearly identical to the DA170, which allows it to fit into the cowlings of many planes already on the market.
- including GST
Best performing exhaust set-up: MTW TD130 canisters with 6" headers.
All engines come with ignition, prop washer, and prop bolts.
- Displacement: 215cc 13.12ci
- Weight: 10.9lbs
- Bore: 56 mm
- Stroke: 44 mm
- RPM Range: 1,200 to 6,000
- RPM Max: 6,700
- Fuel Consumption: 4.2 oz/min @ 5,700 RPM
- Warranty: Three year
- Bolt Circle: 42mm
- Prop Bolt: (6) 6mm
- Three crank bearings,with long spacing between front bearings.
- Four petal reed valve, bottom induction.
- Desert Aircraft, auto advance, electronic ignition.
- Walbro Carburator
- Exclusive Desert Aircraft designed cylinders, pistons, and crankshaft.
- CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.
- Low vibration.
- Long rod to stroke ratio.
- Aerobatic power curve.